** Top Sponsor Ad
* Publishers' Notes
** Advertise in Multiple Ezines
* Top Feature Article: Crowdfunding: The New Trend on the Internet Which Is Going to Change History
** Famous Quotes
* Ezine Ad Swap
** Middle Sponsor Ad
* This Week's Featured Video :
Why Crowdfund? To Make Your Idea A Reality | Simon Walker | TEDxStPeterPort
** Your Subscriber Ads
* Success Tips
** Bottom Sponsor Ad
* Contact Information
Hello Fellow Entrepreneur!
Thank you for being a part of our community! We wouldn't be here without you :).
Welcome ! :) This week's issue of your favorite ezine has arrived! In this issue, we will be talking about Ways that you can promote your website!!
Because next Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the US, there will be no ezine published. If you live in the US, have a Happy Thanksgiving with your families. :)
We will be back on November 29.
So, grab yourself a coffee... sit down in your favorite chair... and read on (as well as put on your thinking caps... lol). This issue of The 24KaratMarketer Ezine will become your blueprint to starting your own profitable home business!
Did you want even MORE information, downloads and resources? Upgrade to our PRO membership and become a MASTER INTERNET MARKETER for a minimal $10.00 a year and gain access to thousands of dollars worth of invaluable tools and information! You will find the link to this on the website sidebar.
As always, have a blessed and prosperous week! Blessed Be - and thank you for being such loyal subscribers!
Thank you for subscribing to The 24KaratMarketer Ezine
Most people are not aware of the newest trend on the internet called crowdfunding, but it is becoming the internet's #1 newest billion dollar business, and one of the biggest trends for raising funds. Thanks to social networks, it allows people to support virtually any project or start-up business, reaching into double digit billions, and it is just getting started. Featured in such prestigious publications as Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and on CNN, there is no denying this is one fast-moving train you may want to hop on. Frequently an inspiring story "goes viral" on video, demonstrating the power of crowdfunding, as individual stories emerge which were funded or assisted financially through crowdfunding, but there is no limit to the types and sizes of projects, business or financial needs that can benefit from this new vehicle. In the coming months:
1) Non-profits will grab onto the benefits of crowdfunding more and more;
2) Equity crowdfunding will grow, as more start-up businesses and companies are realizing the funding capabilities of reaching out to help start-up costs;
3) And there is no denying that crowdfunding promises to be between $90 billion and $96 billion by the year 2025.
Not only is it gaining popularity in an individual's fundraising possibilities, but the next wave of new businesses is discovering it to be a new access to capital. Rather than a small group of investors putting investing capital into new companies, the number of people worldwide who can fund their startups is literally endless. And it will forever change the field of financing emerging businesses and projects.
1) Most people do not even think of it, but businesses can gain start-up costs and ongoing assistance by embracing the benefits of crowdfunding. It is becoming a unique way of raising funds and can positively impact the success of a startup.
2) Crowdfunding is a natural way to raise funds for a dream, project, or special need. It gives a platform to get a message out to your group, spreads out the giving, and allows a small amount of money per donation instead of just a few major donors, which can become a daunting undertaking, to say the least. Many types of people, groups and businesses can benefit from crowdfunding. Non profits, entrepreneurs, individuals or groups looking to fund creative projects, civic leaders that need funds to help their schools or communities, sports teams such as Little League, crowdfunding can help fund almost any type of project. Crowdfunding gives all of us the ability to come together as a community to support what is important in our lives. It doesn't need to be some huge goal, such as "saving the whales" or global warming. People frequently crowdfund their baby's birth, their wedding, going back to school expenses, pay off debts and student loans, natural disasters, hospital bills, individual debt and even funerals. Anything and anyone can benefit. There are numerous companies and venues on the internet to assist you in your funding needs, each slightly different from another, so it is important to research your particular niche and goals before you jump in. All it takes is a little imagination, and maybe some luck and a need or passion for people to get it started.
Free subscription, new contest, free weekly ads, resources,
tools, articles, tips, advertising, e-books, software, links, ect.
Gifts with free sign up! NEW CONTEST! http://sylviasezinenews.net/
Want an ezine with a personal touch?
Free advertising, free downline builders, free
links to website traffic. Earn multiple streams
of income from free marketing programs.
All that and more when you join free. Get
tools and tips to achieve online success.
Sign up today and receive a free classified ad.
Affordable advertising rates too. http://karengates.com
To make money online you need to have a proven system that
works and even ordinary
people, including newbies can do it. It'll take you less
than 10 minutes to get started and you'll be
in business!Visit for the full details:
Fantastic New E Book My Marriage Miracle.
This is a must read for all married couples and any couples contemplating marriage.
Check it out here:
http://tinyurl.com/y7425yby Thanks, Clayton
Any person reporting alleged s.pam to any person, persons, or
entities without physical proof of said claim is guilty of both fraud and a
civil crime and may be pursued and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
law. Further, should the said allegation result in any interruption of
normal business activity of the company and/or result in loss of income
and/or result in unnecessary expenses, a civil suit will be brought against
the complaintant for restitution.