~ Volume 11 : Issue 37 : September 19, 2012 ~
Celebrating 11 Years of Publication!
Helping 56,632 income seekers succeed with their businesses since January 04, 2001
IN THIS WEEK'S ISSUE
[x] ** Top Sponsor Ad [x] ** Publishers Notes [x] ** Advertise in Multiple Ezines [x] ** Feature Article: Work From Home Tips - Best Way to Avoid Distractions
[x] ** Quote of The Day! [x] ** Ezine Ad Swap [x] ** Horoscopes [x] ** Middle Sponsor Ad [x] ** This Week's Featured Video: How to Start a Home Based Business
[x] ** Your Subscriber Ads [x] ** Small Business Tip of The Week : 3 Questions For Every New Business Idea You Have
[x] ** Publisher's Home Based Business Recommendation [x] ** Bottom Article: Home Based Business Faq: Answers To Basic Questions About Home Based Business
[x]** Bottom Sponsor Ad [x] ** Free Ezine Ads [x] ** Submit Your Free Ad [x] ** Monthly Trivia Contest! [x] ** This Month's FREE Download [x] ** Contact Information
Welcome to all new and current subscribers! Thank you for being an integral part of YOUR ezine!
This week we will be talking about Home Based Businesses. In today's economy, having your own way of making money is the way to go. You don't have to worry about job security, long commutes, missing special events or any of the other big stressors that having a J.O.B and working for someone else bring! Having your own home based business is the new "IN" thing!
We will be bringing you some great home based business opportunities as well as tips on how to find them and how to integrate them with your life!
I hope you enjoy this week's issue!
Have a great week and we will see you back here next week... same time, same place :)
The link to the FREE DOWNLOAD section is at the bottom of the page.
Hey... I have to do something to get you to read all the way down, don't I? But remember, you MUST be a subscriber to enter the download area. It's free, so don't worry :) Click Here if you are not a subscriber yet. (opens in a new window)
Connect with me on LinkedIn - The community for professionals!
Work From Home Tips - Best Way to Avoid Distractions
By J. Finkelstein
In this article you will find some work from home tips that will help you in avoiding distractions that take you away from your responsibilities. You now work from home, either by choice (this is the dream of freedom seekers, right?) or you were forced to work from home due to some cost saving measures or a reduction in force.
Whatever the reason that caused you to be in this situation, you now have a whole new set of challenges and distractions that you did not face before.
Below are some work from home tips that will help you stay focused and productive -
1. Establish set working hours - People have two problems when they work from home. They do not have enough discipline to work enough hours and are distracted by every little thing that comes up or, since they are always near their office (the home), they can never get away from work. Establishing a set work schedule will help you handle both of these distractions. When you are in work hours, you need to work and when you get done with those hours, break away from what you are doing. Now, it may be easier said than done but if you put in the practice and put your schedule in writing you are more likely to be more productive than if you do not take this step.
2. Communicate to those who may distract what your working hours are - Make it clear that you cannot be borrowed between certain hours, unless there is an emergency. That way kids, relatives, friends will not take the liberty of assuming you are available because you are home and in their presence. Now, you must not give in with the distractions and you cannot expect that other people will remember not to distract you. You just must be consistent with your message and stick to your guns.
3. When you are off, you are off - As a complement to the second point, when you are off and not working, then you should not be working. Let the people around you benefit from the fact that you no longer need to commute and you can go from work life to personal life in five minutes flat. Come up with a ritual to break yourself out of work mode and into personal mode and you will be better off in the end.
4. If all else fails, leave and go to another location - If the distractions at home become too overwhelming, then you always have the option of picking up and going someplace else to finish your work. Always have a plan B location so you can move to that place without losing too much productivity. This is a good habit even if you are not faced with heavy distractions because a change of scenery can always come with a renewed perspective.
Follow the four work from home tips above and you may find that your experience is lucrative and enjoyable.
Free subscription, new contest, free weekly ads, resources,
tools, articles, tips, advertising, e-books, software, links, ect.
Gifts with free sign up! NEW CONTEST! http://sylviasezinenews.net/
Want an ezine with a personal touch?
Free advertising, free downline builders, free
links to website traffic. Earn multiple streams
of income from free marketing programs.
All that and more when you join free. Get
tools and tips to achieve online success.
Sign up today and receive a free classified ad.
Affordable advertising rates too. http://karengates.com
Instant Internet Newsletter
Receive Powerful Informative Marketing Articles, Tools and
Techniques that you can use to increase profits, sales and
web site traffic in your online business. Free Downloads
and Free classified ads each month. http://www.RBar67.com/instant.htm
Although money many not be everyone's main motivator for starting a new business (some may prefer simply doing what they love and making enough to live a normal life), it's still important to think about.
Here are 3 questions you should ask yourself whenever you're planning to put a new idea into motion:
MyWizardAds SOLO Ad Advertising ~ 6 Line No Sub Ezine Ads ~ Premium & Super Ad Packs ~ Click Here!
Are You Holding Yourself Back? Are you getting in your own way? It happens more often than you know, especially when it comes to affiliate marketing. Here's your chance to skip right to the head of the line. This info takes you beyond your limits. Out of the failure rut. Open your mind. Be ready to take a good, eye opening L@@K: http://bit.ly/S3kyWl
Does your traffic sux? It's easy to find out how to get over 300K visitors a day! This video is FREE & there's nothing to buy. It opens a whole new Universe when it comes to traffic. Stop hoping & start learning how to get targeted visitors every DAY, consistently, to your website. Impossible? Well, just watch & see for yourself. http://www.superhightraffic.com
HEY! Over Here! Do you wanna earn a CHECK just for Joining? Really. Incredibly simple system for anyone in desperate or not so desperate need of The Perfect Storm. BUT if meetings, sponsoring & other time wasting stuff appeals to you, this is NOT the program you're looking for. In 90 countries. 75% pay outs. Debt free company. Go! http://clixtrac.com/goto/?91761
** ADVERTISE BIG ..FOR LITTLE $$ 3 MILLION EZINE SUBSCRIBERS. EzineKing Ads
SERVE, SAVE, SHARE - GO FOODS.. Try Before You Buy!
Cut your grocery bill by serving economically priced and
nutritionally sound meals your family will love. So easy,
just add water, cook 10-12 mins and dinner is served !
Stay Prepared and Enjoy >> - http://www.LoveGoFoods.com
Home Based Business Faq: Answers To Basic Questions About Home Based Business
By Aidon Hughie Bilbao
* What are some legitimate types of home-based businesses?
Due to the number of scams that circulate on the internet, it is not wise to trust others easily, especially if they are offering an income that seems too good to be true when you are just starting a home-based business.
The following are some of the legitimate home-based businesses you can consider starting:
1. Buying and selling antiques. This has proven to be a good home-based business. All you need to do is choose a particular space in your house where you will store your antiques. You can use your stock room or your garage - and you have now your own office! If your house is large and you already have some antique furniture, you might consider converting it into a showroom for your acquisitions. Just be sure that you satisfy local zoning regulations.
2. Baking. This is another good home-based business idea. You can start by cooking at home and selling it to local people. If your neighbors like your products, your reputation will spread by word of mouth and your culinary masterpieces may start finding their way into restaurants and bakeries.
3. Child care. Babysitting your neighbors' children in the comfort of your own home may be another possibility. You can do this for only a small investment in basic equipment and toys for the kids and in advertising your business. Often flyers posted in high traffic areas around the neighborhood are enough to get your started.
4. Computer Services. You can also have a business performing some basic computer services, even if you are just a novice computer user. If you are already a computer wizard, you can perform different advanced computer jobs such as accounting and encoding payroll records for companies. You can also perform some desktop publishing for newsletters of other businesses and organizations.
5. Nursery and Gardening. This is another good home-based business that you can work at in a legitimate way. All you have to do is clear some ground and plant a garden. You can start growing flowering plants and vegetables that you can either sell around your neighborhood or to different flower shops in your locality. There is also a market for dried flowers on the internet. In some cases, you can grow particular herbs or medicinal plants that are in demand.
6. Interior Design. If you have a passion for home decorating, then interior design could be right for you. Just have the knowledge about different designs and motifs and you can start asking your neighbors or friends if they want to re-design the interior of their homes.
* How can I tell if a business opportunity is a scam?
If you want to know if a "business opportunity" is just a scam, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
1. If a business opportunity promises you a lot of money in exchange for very little work, you should beware of it. Get-rich-quick schemes are often a sign of a scam, especially when they offer large sums of money in a short period of time.
2. If a business opportunity requires some "registration fees" or some sort of down payment for materials, it may be a scam.
* How can I discover which business opportunity is best for me?
First, consider your interests. For instance, if you are fond of children, a child care center may be a good business for you. If you often tell your friends about products you love, then maybe you should establish a specialty shop.
Second, consider your skills. If you are a computer genius, for instance, computer-related services fit you. Sometimes just a bit more training will help qualify you for a type of business where you already have some skills.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Aidon Hughie Bilbao is editor of About Home-based Business, the online Home Business guide. He also writes Home-based Business FAQ's for PrettyGreatAnswers.com
The Most Truthful 20 Step Guide On Starting A Work From Home Medical Billing Career And Home Based Medical Billing Business. This 108 Page Home Business Bible Has 2 Printable Contracts, Phone Script, Setup Checklist, Marketing Flyer's And Much More.
Solo-A.ds.com Subscribers get F*REE SOLO EZINE ADS!
Solo Ezine A.dvertising is the *Absolute Best* way
to A.dvertise Your Business Online.
There s ONLY ONE Place to get Quality F*REE Solo
Contact me here Catch me on Skype! : the24karatmarketerezine Phone: 715-426-0518
Office Hours: 10am - 3 pm CST Email Me: 24karatmarketer [at] gmail.com
** LEGAL WARNING
Any person reporting alleged s.pam to any person, persons, or
entities without physical proof of said claim is guilty of both fraud and a
civil crime and may be pursued and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
law. Further, should the said allegation result in any interruption of
normal business activity of the company and/or result in loss of income
and/or result in unnecessary expenses, a civil suit will be brought against
the complaintant for restitution.
Build A Man A List, And He ll Eat For A Day...
Build A Man A Freakin HUGE List, And He ll Eat For A Lifetime!
check this out...
==> Click Here
Welcome to the start of your succesful financial future
Check this out and make a start to that future today Click Here
Gasoline approaching $4.50- Outrageous Food Prices-Faling Financial
Institutions-Natural Disasters! The solution is clear- Cash! I'll show you
how to succeed with No Hype. I've marketed every opportunity that
appeared to be creditable over the past 30 months, and this is what works!
Why? Because our focus is helping others acheive success, and our success
is based on how well we do so. So check this site: Click Here