Reach 450,000 within 24 hrs
for less than you think Solo Ads Only
Your Ad To 1,500,000+ Genuine Ezine Readers! 2 Bux an Ad
>> Free Advertising's Never Been Easier! <<
Imagine How Good It Would Be to Advertise
to 48 ezines with over 958,690 opt-in readers
absolutely Free? Now You Can With One Click! Ezines R Us
SOLO Ad Advertising
6 Line No Sub Ezine Ads
Premium and Super Ad Packs My Wizard Ads
EssentialTeam Ezine Ad Coop For your Ezine
Advertising Needs. Advertise to OVER 944,200
readers! in 124 Ezines + Earn 50% Commission with
Affiliate program. Professional Ezine Advertising.
Click NOW: EssentialTeam Ad Coop Essential Team Ezine Ad Coop
Where do people go when they want to buy? Where do you go when you want to buy? The average person does not go anywhere, they wait until it comes to them unless they have a need. Say, a refrigerator for example. If a person needs a refrigerator then they go looking for one. If a person does not recognize a need they buy impulsively when they see an ad that triggers a potential need.
How do you get your advertising and what prompts you the buy? Judging from my own experience, I get it from television and the internet mostly. That is where you will find most people these days. You are not going to find many people in print unless they are reading a trade journal, a sports paper or a fashion magazine. This is a different type of targeting.
It always depends on what you are selling and the market that you want to target. If you are an internet business you want to target internet users. You need to go where your audience is. That does not mean that you have to only advertise on the internet.
Ever notice when you are surfing the web, reading your emails, or working on your business you see literally thousands of ads surrounding you trying to entice you to buy. Sometimes you may not be in the market for a specific item but the ad is so enticing that you click on the link and check it out anyway.
Thirty percent of consumers buy when they are not ready to buy a particular item at that particular time because the ad was so prevalent and it became an irresistible temptation and could no longer be ignored.
A good example of that type of advertising is Geico. I literally hated that Gecko and swore that I would not buy that insurance. Every time that ad came on I was sicken by it. I felt that insurance was a serious business and if they thought it was so funny, maybe when it came time for me to actually use the insurance, the joke would be on me.
After surfing the internet trying to find an insurance company because I needed to renew my policy, I decided to finally take a look at what they had to offer. You know that saying, "Fifteen minutes can save you fifteen percent or more." I found that to be true and that was four years ago. Network marketers can benefit greatly by that type of massive exposure to the consumer. Bombarded until they have to come see what the entire hubbub is all about.
Another important factor is your advertiser. Who is your advertiser promoting, themselves or you? Most advertisers promote themselves for you to come and advertise with them. Buyers looking for products may or may not find you. Some advertisers ask you to pay more to be listed at the top. But there is a better way.
What if your advertiser, using all their social power promoted you individually with a link to the advertiser's page? Now the buyer is coming because of your ad but landing on the advertiser's page. The advertiser wins and you win. If the advertiser was smart, the advertiser would be advertising you and not advertising for more advertisers. That was a mouth full.
Unfortunately many smaller network marketers don't have the budget like Geico does. Phishats recognizes this and has found the solution. If you want to explode your business but you don't have an explosive budget, come and see what the entire hubbub is all about at Phishats. Check out our bargain hunters basement. http://www.phishats.info/
Annual Press is a free tips and resources publication focusing on
Internet Marketing, Web Hosting and Web design. Free services
include, Classified Advertrising, Article Publishing and Creative
promotion (ie: Novels, poetry and short stories) http://annpress.atwebpages.com
Want an ezine with a personal touch?
Free advertising, free downline builders, free
links to website traffic. Earn multiple streams
of income from free marketing programs.
All that and more when you join free. Get
tools and tips to achieve online success.
Sign up today and receive a free classified ad.
Affordable advertising rates too. http://karengates.com
Your Ideal Marketing Resource for Home Based Businesses!!
Quality Ezine advertising, Outstanding web marketing tools, news,
and tips. We offer free and paid advertising to help you build,
promote and maintain a steady flow of business. http://www.islandezine.com
Instant Internet Newsletter
Receive Powerful Informative Marketing Articles, Tools and
Techniques that you can use to increase profits, sales and
web site traffic in your online business. Free Downloads
and Free classified ads each month. http://www.RBar67.com/instant.htm
I have this Secret Pays Screen Saver that automatically programs my
subconcious mind to attract tons of $100 bills that move directly through My
Hands, it's My Money and IT WORKS EVERYTIME... ALL I do is Tell People
How to Get Theirs for FREE.
When you have downloaded and installed, immediately send me an email
with the following subject line: " I have downloaded and installed." I will
then send you Instructions on how to "flip the switch" and make The Secret
Pays Movement of Money System effortlessly pass Tons of $100 bills directly
through Your Hands. This thing is Crazy, and I Love It! It Works Everytime.
It's a Very Powerful Thing and is Exploding accross the Internet like the
Money Virus it is. This is definitely one Virus (Money), you want to catch.
Are you sick of all those fake money making schemes that
promise so much and deliver nothing. Well thats about to
change. Here is a one stop guide to making money on the
internet with little or no effort. Simply click the link below
and you are on your way to financial freedom. I earn more
than $10k month, care to join me? http://f82709n7c7tu8u7gneyetjrta6.hop.clickbank.net/
P.S. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We *want* newbie's.
Don't know how to build a website? NO PROBLEM! Don't
know how to advertise? NO PROBLEM! We will build your
site and teach you how to succeed online! Visit the link below
for details: http://tinyurl.com/2dfz9lq
Success or failure in network marketing comes down to
knowing seven simple steps. Do you know the steps?
The heavy-hitters' plan is out and available as a FREE
download. Get Your 7 Step Plan to Successful Network
Marking Now! http://hypertracker.com/go/dsentenn/Partenon/
RECOMMENDED BY TODAY'S TOP MARKETERS!
The best internet marketers recommend this 1 website.
Why? Because it works! Find out how this website makes
you six streams of income 24/7. No hype. No inflated
claims. Just the facts about how to have your own
automated online business. Check it out now: http://tinyurl.com/24etm6r
Get your own website setup for free (special offer) http://tinyurl.com/29b64fp
No-cost lifetime support and training!
Step by step marketing instructions to make quick cash
24-hour setup and installation of your new website
Take advantage of this limited time free setup today http://tinyurl.com/29b64fp
1.9 million people have changed their lives with this
business opportunity - and you can too! If you've
ever dreamt of a better life, Herbalife can show you
how. Now's the time to take charge of your future,
earn extra income and help others improve their lives.
For more info visit:- http://livewellbiz.com/
Article Submitter Software!
Submit Your Articles To More Than 450 Article Directories
Completely On Autopilot For Massive Backlinks, Multiple
Profiles, Support Jet Spinner Syntax, Pre-Spun Article
Body Rotation, CAPTCHA Submission and more features
$24.95 - Upgrades are Free for Life http://im-tools.info/articlesumitter
Hello, I Want To Help You Make Some Money, And Start
Your Own Online Business..One Company Handles ALL
Your Marketing, Recruiting, Sales & Training For YOU!
Got To >>> http://www.simplemoneyonline.com
Watch The Video Its Free... You Can Earn 100-10,000$
Your First Month...Your Online Partner, Paul Birdsall
Go To http://www.simplemoneyonline.com
Forget about clamoring & clawing your way to get ahead
of your competitor. If you desire longevity in your
profitability you need to master the skill that can make you
more m o n e y, help you make connections with powerful
people and put you light-years ahead of all your competitors.
Claim your f r e e workbooks to learn how: http://www.InternetMarketingSweetie.com
HONESTLY, I did it all WITHOUT Google, blogging, etc.
the usual traditional methods everyone talks about.
Forget what anyone has told you in the past - read
how you can get buyers to see your site EFFORTLESSLY.
go to: http://bit.ly/9VsC6J
ALSO business owners check out ivegotmedical.com
If You Do Anything Today You Must Read This...
You Can Seriously Start Creating The Lifestyle
Of Your Dreams Right Now. I Am Going To Give You
Everything You Need To Succeed With This Online
Business Model. Just Take A Quick Look & Watch... http://tinyurl.com/2f7xqa4
Candy, Weight Loss and Money...Is there anything better?
Leave your valid info and phone to receive
Three FREE PowerPop Lollipops shipped directly to you http://www.slimvitapops.com/
Controversial new ebook reveals exactly why no one
seems to care about your business opportunity... why
"word of mouth" advertising is a myth... and why no
matter how hard you push yourself or how "motivated"
you become, you still find yourself no further than you
were one year ago.Click here to learn more => http://vont.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com
This Is An Instant Abundance Wealth Explosion. I Will Show
You How To Instantly Start Receiving $100 FOR EVERY PERSON
TO EVER HIT YOUR BUSINESS, ANYWHERE!!
Please visit this site... http://www.linkbrander.com/go/74336
Gasoline approaching $4.50- Outrageous Food Prices-Faling Financial
Institutions-Natural Disasters! The solution is clear-Cash... I'll show you
how to succeed with No Hype... I've marketed every opportunity that
appeared to be creditable over the past 30 months, and this is what works!
Why? Because our focus is helping others acheive success, and our sucess
is based on how well we do so. So check this site: http://www.wealth4you.biz
Home Based Business Time Manangement
7 Tips for Managing Your Time As a working mom or day, you can budget your finances, create whiz-bang proposals, and effectively maintain a client list. But when it comes to working at home with unauthorized personnel, those under twenty and less than five feet tall, your mind draws a blank. The thought of your three year old picking up the phone and sharing her philosophy of life gives you the shudders, and you're not quite sure how to balance family time with productive work time.
Use these seven tips for managing your time, and effectively limit interruptions from your own residential staff. 1. Set office hours and stick to them. Post this list on your fridge or bulletin board where your family can see it, and remind yourself to close up shop at the appointed hour. Being accessible 24/7 is not the road to success if you are spreading yourself so thin that your family barely recognizes you and your phone rings around the clock. Focus on work during office hours, and then transition into parent and spouse mode at the end of your day.
Performing a simple ritual such as closing your office door, straightening your desk, or making tomorrow's to do list will help you move from worker to parent in a simple but effective way, even if your commute home is just down the stairs or across the kitchen.
2. Close the door and walk away, or put up a decorative folding screen to block the view of works in progress. If you walk by your home office or desk piled high with reports, it's hard to focus on what your family needs from you. Although many of us can and do multi-task quite well, it's fairly impossible to concentrate on everything equally well -- something you hear and respond to will suffer in the process. Mentally hang a CLOSED sign on your office door, and resist the urge to reopen for "just one more thing." Your family will thank you for it!
3. Establish boundaries: create a "do not touch" pile or "do not enter" zone in your work area. Determine how much input you need from the members of your family when it comes to work, and let them know what you expect from them. If you allow your four year old daughter to color at your desk so you can keep her nearby, then don't be surprised when she colors your sales report or presentation handouts. Consider making a niche or small desk for her to use as her own office, complete with office supplies. Be sure to instruct her in the use of your office, such as what is usable and what is not allowed so that there are no future misunderstandings.
If you do not want anyone in your work area under any circumstances, then tell your family your wishes up front. Don't wait until there is a disaster to notify them of the rules. One of my clients made her rules crystal clear by hanging a construction paper sign on her door: Stop Sign meant do not come in under any circumstances (work in progress). A yellow Smiley face meant come on in and keep me company- let's work together.
4. Create phone rules such as: no talking allowed, use an inside voice, or whisper when mom or dad is on the phone, screen calls during melt downs or family time, do not allow children or unauthorized persons to answer your business line or only with instruction. Early in my business as a professional organizer, I instructed my husband and my young son to whisper while I was on the phone. Not only does this prevent unwanted background noises during a business call, but it also teaches them to respect your privacy when talking with a client. And since I work from home and often choose to answer my phone near them, I am respecting their need to carry on a conversation.
Screening your phone calls during temper tantrums (and we're talking about your kids here, not you!) helps you focus on home matters when they need to be a top priority-- don't worry about the caller; if it's important, he'll call back or leave a message. Use caller i.d. to your advantage-- I have a unit on every phone in my house. Unless you have older children or phone savvy spouses, I recommend that you don't allow anyone else to answer your business line. Even if your family member answers professionally, you may not be ready to speak with a potential client or answer an important question at the moment, and don't need to put them on the spot as a gatekeeper. When you're elbow deep in diaper changes or mediating a fight among siblings, the last thing you need is to switch gears and speak to someone wanting to sponsor your sales conference! Choose wisely.
5. Assemble a quiet Activity Box during special times such as phone calls, writing time, or during times when you need to really focus on your work. If your children are infants are toddlers, stash toys in a milk crate or wicker basket and pull these out before returning phone calls or sitting down to balance your checkbook. Preschoolers love looking at books or creating masterpieces with markers, and these should be used only during special times. Older children might enjoy watching a video or working with modeling clay, and that usually provides you with 15 minutes or so of uninterrupted time (if you're lucky).
If all else fails, just tell your little Junior Partner that Daddy needs a few minutes to finish working on a very important project, then set the kitchen timer and place it in view but well out of reach. When the timer rings, the coast is clear and it's time for some family time with Dad.
6. Use Kid Multiplication when all else fails: give them 10 and get back 20. It's amazing how perceptive our sons and daughters can be when it comes to sensing stress. Quite often, children are like barometers, and taking a break when they suggest it is just what the stress doctor ordered. If none of your tricks work, then it's time to just set the work aside, take a short break, and read a story or work a puzzle. Tell a joke, have a snack, or plan a slumber party. Your child will let you know when he's had enough, and before long will be back at building towers and fighting aliens. After a short kid-break, you'll be rested and ready to get back to work for a few more minutes. I've seen this magically happen time and time again, both with the clients I work with and in my own home. I guess it's fair to say that if you just can't beat them, join them.
7. Work WITH not AGAINST your kids' schedule by utilizing naptimes or when they are in school. This is probably the best advice I can give to anyone working from home, especially if you are just launching your home business. Trying to force your family's schedule to fit into your mold creates tension and upheaval. If your children are young, work when they are napping or after they go to sleep at night. As they grow older, you can do a little work when they are having a snack at the table or in their highchair. Then when the kids arrive home from school or your spouse walks in from a busy day at the office, it's time to take a break and become the best mom or dad you can possibly be.
In summary, when the kids are awake needing your attention and affection, it's time to evaluate your priorities and determine how much you will be available to cater to their needs and desires. This is something that every parent has to figure out for himself-- there is no magic formula. But I do know that eventually you will figure out the right balance for you and your family.
You can choose the easy route, by keeping the lines of communication open and reassessing the rules on a regular basis, or take the bumpy road and work around the clock making your family resent you and your business. But the journey can be rewarding and filled with wonderful adventures- happy motoring to you!
Any person reporting alleged s.pam to any person, persons, or
entities without physical proof of said claim is guilty of both fraud and a
civil crime and may be pursued and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
law. Further, should the said allegation result in any interruption of
normal business activity of the company and/or result in loss of income
and/or result in unnecessary expenses, a civil suit will be brought against
the complaintant for restitution.