We take your privacy seriously. You can browse our entire web site without entering any personal information and thereby remain anonymous during your visit. However, we hope that all of our visitors will sign up with us on our email newsletter page so that we may keep them informed of new products, services, FREE contests, and promotions as we make them available.
The following is the manner in which we handle information gathered about you from your visit to this web site in effect for the web pages, newsletters, discussion lists, contests, opt-in announcement lists or when you fill out any of our forms within this web site.
Collective Data and Cookies
This technology does not collect personal identifiable information but is collected in a non-identifiable form. With this information we learn about visitors browsing habits within this site and we hope to improve our site with this technology.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended. Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" also known as the "IP address."
When a visitor requests a page from our web site, web servers automatically recognize that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We also use this information to examine our traffic, but do not collect and evaluate this information for individuals. Our web servers do not record email addresses of the visitors unless you voluntarily provide that information to us.
Personally Identifiable Information
free24KaratMarketer.com may request and collect personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, email addresses and the like, only when voluntarily provided by a web site visitor for the purposes of conducting a survey, communications from visitor, or to provide additional services. I.e. when subscribing to newsletters, contests, new products, web site updates, referring this web site, general information, etc. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor or customer, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. The information is then used based upon the description that was on the web page from which it was obtained. I.e. when you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask for your name, address, and email address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
Any newsletter that you may have subscribed to, you will have the opportunity to stop these announcements at any time by removing your email address from the list by following the instructions for removal that will be on the bottom of any such announcements. We maintain a Strict "No-Spam" policy once you are on one of our mailing list which means that we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your email address to a third party, without your consent. In addition we will not send you email that you have not agreed to receive once you are on one of our mailings. We may from time to time send email announcing new products, services, or promotions that we have added to this web site.
Prior to visiting this web site and signing up for one of our newsletters, you may have received a solicitation from us by means of some of our bulk email products. We market this web site and merchandise based upon targeted lists for the products we are advertising. With this type of marketing, we try to compensate individuals for reviewing our advertisements with contests and promotional items to compensate them for their time and trouble. When we send you any bulk advertisement, you will always have the opportunity to stop it at any time by removing your email address from the list. Instructions for removal are located on the bottom of any such announcements and we will comply with the existing bulk emailing laws. It is beyond our control, however, if an irate person causes to shut down our "remove" email address. We will always be happy to add anyone to our remove list upon request.
Viral Marketing Mistake
We use viral marketing and contests on this web site in which individuals may send their friends an email inviting them to visit this web site. We have taken precautions to force people to certify that the email addresses that are being submitted are of friends or associates. If someone has considered you their friend, and you received an email by mistake, then we apologize for it. There may be some bad, or just plain stupid, people in this world who may abuse our Refer this Site to a Friend, in order to receive additional entries into our monthly contest. As hard as we would try, there is no foolproof system. If you did receive an email by mistake, please accept our apologies and if you look through our web site, I'm sure you will find a FREE item that will compensate you for the trouble that someone has caused you. If this problem persists, contact us so we may help to correct the problem.
Purchasing and/or Registering Products or Services If you are purchasing merchandise from free24KaratMarketer.com we need to know your personal information to include name, email address, mailing address, shipping address, credit card number, and expiration date, etc. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We also use this information to register your purchases for warrantees, licenses, etc.
In addition, we may use this information to notify you of related products and services, but will not be shared or sold to any third parties for any purpose. We use for ALL purchases a shopping cart feature that safeguards this information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. This type of technology is also called a secure web site or a secure server. You will know when you are on a secure web site when the front of the web address has "https" instead of the normal "http".
If we ask for your postal address in an online form on our site, it will only be because it is required based upon a purchase or the registering of a product that you have purchased. You will never receive any advertisements from us by US. Mail. Disclosure of Information to Outside Third Parties free24KaratMarketer.com will NOT disclose any personal information except,
- 1. When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary.
- 2. Co-operate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
- 3. Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on free24KaratMarketer.com
- 4. Protect and defend the rights or property of our customers and the visitors of free24KaratMarketer.com.
- 5. Protect and defend the rights or property of free24KaratMarketer.com.
- 6. Identify persons, who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
Other than the above, free24KaratMarketer.com uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed secure. We also are NOT responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. Links to Other Sites As a resource to our visitors, free24KaratMarketer.com provides links to other web sites.
- We try to carefully choose web sites that we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, because web sites can change so quickly, we do not guarantee the standards of any web site links we provide nor do we imply endorsement. free24KaratMarketer.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Free24KaratMarketer.com does not share any of the individual personal information you provide with the sites to which Free24KaratMarketer.com links, although we may share traffic data with such web sites such as how many people use our site.Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example through email, a newsgroup, discussion lists, or elsewhere, that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Within this web site we sell software that collects exactly that type of personal information. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information.
- Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online. Children and Minors Online Privacy The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) stipulates that Web site operators cannot knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13 without verifiable parental permission. We do not specifically collect information about children or minors.
- Even though the content on this web site is not directed at children or minors, we take pride in the fact that we conform to Internet industry standard known as PICS with classification and ratings for "All Ages" of family members. The following rating systems of ICRA, Safesurf, Safe for Kids and Vancouver Webpages Rating Service are all coded within our Meta tags.
- You can get more information about these rating systems and our Meta tags by visiting our Development Statement.Children are not eligible to use any of our products or services contained in this web site. We ask that minors, under the age of 18, do not submit any personal information to us. You must be 18 years or older to participate in the contests, free promotions and to purchase products. If you are a minor, you can use our products and services only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
DogeCoin Address: DGjjV994Xpmve2GMJgjhHhvbwFDFL6JFKP
Ethereum Address: 0x4bf01f4945f01e24f93b5c8f6a1875a02860f240
PayPal/Payza/Stripe Address: email@example.com